The responsibilities of this entry level position include providing support to government agencies and private sector firms involved in parking and transportation related issues. The Jr. Associate/Project Coordination will provide field assessments, project support and/or management in the form of planning and implementation of strategies, services, and programs that will improve the parking and transportation needs of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Assist in assessment, analytics, evaluation and projection of strategies, services and program solutions to address specific parking and transportation issues.
2. Edits copy to ensure proper grammar, spelling, syntax and style. Requires an eye for detail, an ability to use standard proofreading marks, and excellent knowledge of grammar and style.
3. Draft analytical and operational processes and analyses from field evaluations and data collection, including utilization and occupancy studies. Quantify surplus and deficient conditions and identify current solutions based on the findings.
4. Comparable analysis and best practice evaluations of similar projects. Analyze data and provide evaluation mechanisms to support the development of policies relating to parking and transportation.
5. Meet with internal and external stakeholders to determine issues, concerns and potential solutions to project objectives. Assist with public involvement strategy
Education/Experience Bachelor’s Degree is required. Experience in public policy, parking/transportation planning, analytics, urban planning or related field. Knowledge of parking and transportation demand management is recommended. Operational background is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: Must have strong computer skills, including Excel and Microsoft Office products. Applicant must have problem solving/analytical skills and the ability to think creatively. Must possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills, customer service experience and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. Must be able to prioritize work, manage multiple tasks and have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment. Applicant must be self-sufficient. Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
Minimal project related travel required.
Interested parties should submit an online application.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. No phone calls please.